How does agricultural non-woven fabric protect crops?
Agricultural non-woven fabrics can effectively prevent fruit trees from being frozen in winter and have a cold-proof effect. The temperature difference between the area covered by this fabric and the outdoor temperature is about 5 degrees.
The same is true for agricultural non-woven fabrics. In winter, not only frost and cold air, but also sunny and big sun. When exposed to high-temperature direct sunlight, it can effectively reduce the high temperature in the cloth. Fruit trees provide a comfortable growing environment.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. was established, dedicated to the production and development of SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond nonwovens .
- Production process of meltblown non-woven fabric
- Spunbond non-woven fabric is the main product
- Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
- How are spunbond nonwovens made?
- Textile industry resumes work
- The importance of medical nonwovens
- The current stage of the textile industry
- "Supernatural vast" medical nonwovens!
- Changes facing the textile industry
- 24 hours of non-woven fabric production