- Material: Polypropylene (PP) Weight (g/㎡): 7-250 g/㎡ Width: 3cm - 320cm ( Different sizes can be produced according to user needs ) Color: white, blue ( Different colors can be produced according to user needs ) Process: SS, SMS polypropylene spunbond nonwoven process Packing: A layer of PE plastic film is packaged in rolls ( the weight, width and length of each roll can be produced according to customer requirements) Order selection: 1. Spot: several conventional specifications; 2. Customization: Customize any specifications according to customer needs.
- Inquiry Now
Nonwoven Fabrics For Hygiene Application Main Purposes: sanitary napkins, sanitary pads, baby diapers, adult incontinence pants, baby pads, pet pads, disposable underwear, etc.
Nonwoven Fabrics For Hygiene Application features: soft and comfortable, non-toxic and odorless. After years of research and development, with experience accumulation, we produce SMS polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics with water-repellent, hydrophilic, super-soft, elastic and other functions, which are soft and comfortable, and are lubricated to meet the needs of different parts of sanitary products. Our equipment has advanced on-line inspection function, and the workshop is equipped with a professional and perfect inspection room, which can test the technical indicators of the on-site products in real time and provide customers with reliable quality assurance.
1. Lightweight texture: 100% polypropylene ( PP ) chips as raw material, the specific gravity is only 0.9, only 3/5 of cotton, with sufficient bulkiness and comfortable hand feelings.
2. Soft and comfortable: It consists of fine fiber (2-3D) light-point hot melt bonding. After adding soft auxiliaries, it has a delicate touch and feels like skin, bringing care to the baby.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene PP particles have zero water content and no water absorption. The polypropylene spunbonded non-woven fabric produced has good water-repellent properties; 100% fiber composition, porous and good gas permeability. It is used for three-dimensional protection against side leakage and small envelope, and has better barrier performance.
4. Non-toxic and odorless: The raw material is 100% polypropylene PP chips, free of other chemical components, stable in performance, non-toxic and odorless, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Hydrophilic and soft: After adding hydrophilic auxiliary agent, it can be used for the permeable surface of diaper, urine pad and sanitary napkin, which is better than traditional wet strong paper.
6. Good strength and tensile strength: It is made of polypropylene PP spinning directly into a mesh thermal bond. Its strength is better than that of ordinary short fiber products. Its strength is non-directional and its longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
SMS polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric special treatment:
1. Hydrophilic treatment: It is mainly used for diaper, urine pad and sanitary napkins.
2. Fragrance treatment: used in sanitary products (mint, lemon, lavender, aloe essential oil, etc.).
3. Antibacterial treatment: mainly used in the surface layer of sanitary napkins and diapers.
4. Flame retardant treatment: widely used in furniture products and aviation products.
5. Anti-ultraviolet treatment: mainly used in agricultural covering cloth, car cover and other fabrics for sun protection and anti-aging.
6. Three-resistance treatment: We can carry out anti-alcohol and anti-static treatment on the fabric at the same time. The treated fabric has anti-blood, oil-proof, alcohol-resistant and anti-static functions. Mainly used in surgical gowns and surgical drapes.
7. Antistatic treatment: mainly used in medical, industrial and protective equipment.
Fu Rui Xiang's SS, SMS polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics are soft, comfortable, breathable and flexible, and can be used in the production of sanitary napkins, diapers and urine pads.
- Spunbond non-woven fabric with good performance
- The development trend of the textile industry!
- Outstanding advantages of medical nonwovens
- How does the epidemic affect textile companies?
- Performance of medical non-woven fabric
- Problems encountered in the textile industry
- How is agricultural nonwoven fabric made?
- Data analysis of the textile industry!
- How can agricultural nonwovens help
- How to display the textile industry indicators?