What are the daily applications of household non-woven fabrics?
Household non-woven fabric technology: S, SS, SMS polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabric technology
Packaging of household non-woven fabrics: a layer of PE plastic film into rolls (the weight, width and length of each roll can be produced according to customer requirements)
Uses of household non-woven fabrics: household furniture (cushion covers and bottom linings for sofas, spring bags for bedding, bed net covering spacers, etc.), packaging (environmental shopping bags, gift packaging, flower packaging, electronic product packaging, etc.), Household items (indoor and outdoor furniture dust jackets, pillows and pillow cases, storage boxes, simple wardrobes, suit covers, moving blankets, etc.), disposable aviation and train products (aircraft pillows, pillows and pillow cases).
Mr. Bi Huichuan has extensive experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Fu Rui Xiang Nonwoven Fabric Co., LTD.), dedicated to production, research and development SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- How to define non-woven fabric?
- Textile industry from January to November
- Agricultural non-woven fabrics help agriculture
- How to develop high-quality textile industry?
- Produce agricultural non-woven fabrics!
- Future development of the textile industry
- Special features of agricultural non-woven fabrics
- Forecast and analysis of the textile industry!
- The role of agricultural non-woven fabrics
- The development mode of the textile industry!