What role does agricultural non-woven fabric play in agricultural production?
agricultural non-woven fabrics are effectively used to improve the productivity of crops, orchards and greenhouses. Its protective nature means reducing the need for pesticides and keeping manual labor to a low limit.
The use of agricultural non-woven fabrics to cover crops on the land improves the yield and quality of crops.
Placing a very light and soft agricultural non-woven fabric on the seedbed creates a microclimate that can control heat and humidity, protects plants from unfavorable weather conditions and pests, and speeds up their growth.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has extensive experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.), dedicated to production, research and development. SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- Application areas of non-woven fabrics!
- Textile industry strengthening system
- Furuixiang non-woven fabrics welcome to inquire!
- The benefit of the textile industry has improved!
- Agricultural non-woven fabrics
- Risks in the textile industry
- The role of agricultural non-woven fabrics
- The operation of the textile industry!
- Produce agricultural non-woven fabrics!
- Textile industry in the first half of the year