In the first three quarters of 2021, the textile industry maintains its development trend!
In the first three quarters of 2021, facing the complex situation of increasing risks and challenges at home and abroad, the textile industry continued to consolidate the results of epidemic prevention and control and the smooth and stable industrial cycle, and actively responded to the tests of local epidemic flood conditions. The overall business climate of the industry has maintained an expansion trend and corporate benefits have been steady. With improvement, investment confidence continued to recover, and the main operating indicators achieved a steady recovery from the low base in the same period of the previous year, and the overall development trend of restoration was maintained.
Looking forward to the fourth quarter and 2022, the development situation facing the textile industry is still complicated, unstable and uncertain factors still exist, and maintaining stable operation still faces many challenges.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has extensive experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.), dedicated to production, research and development. SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- Furuixiang Spunbond Nonwovens
- Market Status of Textile Industry
- Technical advantages of spunbond nonwovens
- The competitiveness of the textile industry!
- Spunbond non-woven fabric manufacturers!
- Textile industry investment!
- Spunbond non-woven fabrics look for Furuixiang!
- The textile industry from January to October!
- Buy spunbond nonwovens
- Increased R&D investment in the textile industry!