Investment in the textile industry remains stable in the third quarter of 2021!
In the third quarter of 2021, the textile industry as a whole maintains a relatively stable investment rhythm.
According to the survey, 46.4% of the companies indicated that their investment remained stable this year; 32.9% of the companies indicated that their investment increased this year; and 20.7% of the companies indicated that their investment decreased.
According to statistics, from January to September 2021, fixed asset investment in the textile, textile, apparel, and chemical fiber industries increased by 13.5%, 3.1%, and 29.5%, respectively, year-on-year.
Although on the whole, the growth rate of fixed asset investment in the textile industry has slowed down this year, the growth rate of fixed asset investment in the chemical fiber industry has exceeded the average growth rate of the manufacturing industry since July, and the growth rate has been higher than that of the manufacturing industry from January to September. 14.7 percentage points; the growth rate of the textile industry is also constantly approaching the average investment growth level of the manufacturing industry.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.), dedicated to production, research and development. SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- The main application areas of non-woven fabrics
- The textile industry will push forward!
- Advantages of non-woven fabrics
- Digital direction of textile industry!
- Product features of non-woven fabrics
- The textile industry is facing new changes!
- Non-woven fabrics - choose Furuixiang!
- Digital transformation of the textile industry!
- Furuixiang hygiene non-woven fabrics
- The digitalization of the textile industry