How does agricultural non-woven fabric affect agricultural production?
The application of agricultural non-woven fabrics in sheds has the following advantages:
1. Thermal insulation: Agricultural non-woven fabrics have lower transmittance for long-wave light than plastic films. Because the radiation in the night radiation zone is mainly based on long-wave radiation, the coverage and insulation effect is outstanding.
2. Ventilation and humidity regulation: Agricultural non-woven fabrics are composed of filaments on top of each other to form a mesh, which has a high void ratio, which is breathable, permeable, and automatically adjusts humidity.
3. Shading and cooling: Covered with colored non-woven fabric, it has the function of shading and cooling. Different colors of non-woven fabrics have different shading and cooling effects. The blackout effect is better than black and yellow is better than blue.
4, anti-aging: agricultural non-woven fabrics have undergone anti-aging treatment, the thicker the cloth, the lower the strength loss rate.
Qingdao Furuixiang Nonwoven Fabric Co., LTD. is committed to the production and development of SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. Today, after more than 20 years of development, our company has formed a mature and complete system that can provide you Professional products and services.
- Production process of meltblown non-woven fabric
- Spunbond non-woven fabric is the main product
- Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
- How are spunbond nonwovens made?
- Textile industry resumes work
- The importance of medical nonwovens
- The current stage of the textile industry
- "Supernatural vast" medical nonwovens!
- Changes facing the textile industry
- 24 hours of non-woven fabric production