How important is the textile industry to the national economy?
The textile industry is a traditional pillar industry of the national economy and an important civilian production industry. It is also an industry with obvious international competitive advantages. It plays an important role in booming markets, expanding exports, absorbing employment, increasing farmers' income, and promoting urbanization. .
The textile industry includes cotton textile, chemical fiber, hemp textile, woolen textile, silk, textile knitting industry, printing and dyeing industry, etc. The main raw materials are cotton, cashmere, wool, cocoon silk, chemical fiber, feather and down. The subdivided industries of the textile industry mainly include clothing, home textiles, and industrial textiles. Since 2019, the overall operation quality has been good, and the industry operation growth rate has picked up.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. was established, dedicated to the production and development of SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond nonwovens .
- Production process of meltblown non-woven fabric
- Spunbond non-woven fabric is the main product
- Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
- How are spunbond nonwovens made?
- Textile industry resumes work
- The importance of medical nonwovens
- The current stage of the textile industry
- "Supernatural vast" medical nonwovens!
- Changes facing the textile industry
- 24 hours of non-woven fabric production