How can agricultural nonwovens help vegetables grow?
1. Thermal insulation: The transmission rate of agricultural non-woven fabrics for long-wave light is lower than that of plastic films. Because the heat dissipation in the radiation zone at night mainly depends on long-wave radiation, the covering insulation effect is outstanding.
2. Breathable and humidity-adjusting: agricultural nonwovens fabrics are laid on each other by filaments to form a mesh, which has a higher porosity, can be breathable, water-permeable, and automatically adjust the humidity.
Third, shading and cooling: agricultural non-woven fabrics have a shading and cooling effect. Different colors of non-woven fabrics have different shading and cooling effects.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has extensive experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabrics. In April 1996, Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd. was established to produce and develop SMS, SS and S polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabrics.
- Furuixiang Spunbond Non-woven Fabric!
- The operation of the textile industry
- Spunbond non-woven fabric is good
- Textile industry analysis!
- Application form of spunbond nonwoven
- Textile and apparel industry chain
- Spunbond non-woven fabric with good performance
- The development trend of the textile industry!
- Outstanding advantages of medical nonwovens
- How does the epidemic affect textile companies?