How is agricultural nonwoven fabric made?
Agricultural non-woven fabrics are generally made by hot pressing polypropylene filament fibers.
Agricultural non-woven fabrics have good air permeability, thermal insulation, moisture retention and certain light transmission.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has extensive experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabrics. In April 1996, Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. was established to produce and develop SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabrics. .
- Spunbond non-woven fabric with good performance
- The development trend of the textile industry!
- Outstanding advantages of medical nonwovens
- How does the epidemic affect textile companies?
- Performance of medical non-woven fabric
- Problems encountered in the textile industry
- How is agricultural nonwoven fabric made?
- Data analysis of the textile industry!
- How can agricultural nonwovens help
- How to display the textile industry indicators?