Analysis of the economic operation of the textile industry in 2020!
As risks in the international trade environment gradually rise, the potential impact of Sino-US trade frictions on international purchase orders and global supply chain layout will gradually appear, and the export pressure of the textile industry will continue.
In this regard, textile and garment enterprises need to build a circular economy framework and carry out the transformation and upgrading of the textile industry under the premise of focusing on the development of textile renewable resources.
At the same time, play the role of "Internet +", attach importance to the development of industrial informatization, increase the investment of R&D funds and R&D personnel, improve the level of intelligent manufacturing, and create an innovative and efficient intelligent textile platform.
Strengthen the cultivation of compound talents, improve the innovation ability of enterprises, and actively stimulate the potential of domestic demand. By developing new products and adopting new production technologies to promote dynamic competition, we will strive to stabilize the international market share of the textile and apparel industry and continue to maintain a stable and healthy development trend.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has extensive experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Fu Rui Xiang Nonwoven Fabric Co., LTD.), dedicated to production, research and development SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- How to define non-woven fabric?
- Textile industry from January to November
- Agricultural non-woven fabrics help agriculture
- How to develop high-quality textile industry?
- Produce agricultural non-woven fabrics!
- Future development of the textile industry
- Special features of agricultural non-woven fabrics
- Forecast and analysis of the textile industry!
- The role of agricultural non-woven fabrics
- The development mode of the textile industry!