Characteristics and application areas of non-woven fabrics!
Non-woven fabrics, also known as non-woven fabrics, needle-punched cotton, needle-punched non-woven fabrics, etc., are made of polyester fiber and polyester fiber (abbreviated as: PET). They are made by acupuncture process and can be made in different thicknesses, feels, and textures. Hardness, etc.
Non-woven fabric has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light and thin, flame-retardant, non-toxic and tasteless, low price, and recyclable. It can be used in different industries, such as sound insulation, heat insulation, electric heating film, masks, clothing, medical, filling materials, etc.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Fu Rui Xiang Nonwoven Fabric Co., LTD.), dedicated to production, research and development. SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- Features of spunbond non-woven fabric
- Textile industry from January to September
- Why use agricultural non-woven fabrics?
- The development trend of the textile industry!
- Eisai non-woven fabric manufacturers
- The textile industry takes the green road
- Non-woven fabric, Furuixiang professional!
- Green development of the textile industry!
- Furuixiang sales of non-woven fabrics!
- The operation of the textile industry