PP spunbond non-woven fabrics choose Furuixiang, the quality can be controlled!
PP spunbond non-woven fabric: After extruding and stretching the polymer to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then subjected to self-bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods to make the fiber web. into a non-woven fabric.
PP spunbond non-woven fabrics have good high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance (polypropylene can be used for a long time at 150°C, polyester can be used at 260°C for a long time), aging resistance, UV resistance, high elongation, stability and breathability Good performance, corrosion resistance, sound insulation, moth-proof, non-toxic.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of PP spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.), dedicated to production, research and development SMS, SS, S PP spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- The characteristics of sanitary non-woven fabrics
- The textile industry resumes operation!
- Hygienic Nonwoven Quality Manufacturer
- Textile industry from January to April!
- Common properties of spunbond nonwovens
- "Smart Textile" solves industry pain points!
- Spunbond non-woven fabrics - choose Furuixiang!
- Textile industry applications continue to deepen!
- Features of Spunbond Nonwovens
- Textile industry blockchain application!