What are the characteristics of sanitary non-woven fabrics?
1. Eisai non-woven fabric is non-toxic and tasteless: the raw material is made of 100% polypropylene PP particles, without other chemical components, with stable performance, non-toxic and tasteless, and does not irritate the skin.
2. Eisai non-woven fabric is hydrophilic and soft: after adding hydrophilic additives, it can be used for the water-permeable surface layer of diapers, urine pads and sanitary napkins, which has better tensile force than traditional wet-strength paper.
3. The strength and tensile strength of the sanitary non-woven fabric are good: it is made of polypropylene PP spun directly into a net and thermally bonded. The strength is better than that of ordinary short fiber products.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.), dedicated to production, research and development SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- The main application areas of non-woven fabrics
- The textile industry will push forward!
- Advantages of non-woven fabrics
- Digital direction of textile industry!
- Product features of non-woven fabrics
- The textile industry is facing new changes!
- Non-woven fabrics - choose Furuixiang!
- Digital transformation of the textile industry!
- Furuixiang hygiene non-woven fabrics
- The digitalization of the textile industry