The digitalization of the textile and garment industry is accelerating!
Promoting digital transformation has become an important way to open up the production, distribution, circulation and consumption of the textile and garment industry, as well as to improve the efficiency of resource allocation of different elements of the industry and realize value conversion.
At present, there are many pain points in the development of my country's clothing industry, such as huge inventory, serious homogeneity, redundant channels in the industrial chain, lack of professional talents, etc. The solutions to these problems all point to one direction, that is, digital transformation.
As the transformation progresses, digital applications continue to expand. From the initial stage of generating various digital forms and reports to the organic combination of business data, process data and equipment data, the digital ecology of the textile and garment industry is gradually being built.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.), dedicated to production, research and development SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabrics.
- Agricultural non-woven fabrics！
- The future development of the textile industry!
- High-quality furniture non-woven fabrics!
- The industrial competitiveness of the industry
- Professional manufacturer of non-woven furniture!
- The operation of the textile industry!
- Furuixiang supplies furniture non-woven fabrics!
- The first half of the industrial textile industry!
- the characteristics of furniture non-woven fabrics
- Digital upgrade of textile industry!