The first three quarters of the textile industry economic operation continued pressure!
Since 2022, due to the complex and severe macro situation at home and abroad and multiple factors exceeding expectations, the pressure on both sides of supply and demand in the textile industry has been superimposed, and the economic operation has been slowing down.
However, since the third quarter, with the implementation of the national economic stability package policies and subsequent policy measures, the operating environment of the textile industry tends to be stable, and the domestic market gradually improves.
Looking ahead to the fourth quarter and 2023, various uncertainties and destabilizing factors still exist, and development pressure is still prominent.
The textile industry will continue to deepen structural adjustment, accelerate transformation and upgrading, steadily release development resilience and risk resistance, and strive to promote high-quality development of the industry under complex circumstances to achieve new results.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbonded non-woven fabric. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., LTD. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., LTD.), which is committed to the production and development of SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbonded non-woven fabric.
- What you should know about non-woven fabrics!
- Textile industry transition critical period!
- Spunbond non-woven material！
- Textile industry to maintain rapid growth trend!
- 2023 textile industry operation!
- What is spunbonded non-woven fabric?
- Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd！
- Characteristics of spunbonded non-woven fabric!
- The scale of the textile industry！
- The main material of spunbonded non-woven fabric!