- Spun-bonded non-woven performance and advantages: light, soft, green environmental protection, non-toxic, no stimulation, good air permeability, good tension, not easy deformation, water absorption dehumidification, bright color and other advantages.
- Inquiry Now
Main use of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabrics for household use: household furniture (seat cover and bottom lining of sofa, spring bag for bedding, bed net covering lining cloth, etc.), packaging (environmental shopping bags, gift packaging, flower packaging, electronic products packaging, etc.), household items ( indoor and outdoor furniture dust jackets, pillows and pillowcases, storage boxes, simple wardrobes, suit bags, moving blankets, etc.), disposable aviation and train products (aircraft pillows, pillows and pillowcases ).
1. Lightweight, soft and comfortable
2. Superior wear resistance and barrier properties
3. Good air permeability and good water repellency
4. High tensile strength and tear strength, uniform and fine fabric
5. The product can be degraded, reused and more environmentally friendly.
6. High color fastness, no need for post dyeing
7. Add flame retardant auxiliaries, good flame retardant effect
- Production process of meltblown non-woven fabric
- Spunbond non-woven fabric is the main product
- Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
- How are spunbond nonwovens made?
- Textile industry resumes work
- The importance of medical nonwovens
- The current stage of the textile industry
- "Supernatural vast" medical nonwovens!
- Changes facing the textile industry
- 24 hours of non-woven fabric production