What are the differences between medical non-woven fabric and ordinary non-woven fabric?
1, antibacterial ability
Since it is a medical non-woven fabric, the important standard is the antibacterial ability, generally use smmms three-layer melt-blown layer structure, common medical non-woven fabric uses single-layer melt-blown layer structure, two comparison, is certainly the antibacterial ability of the three-layer structure is stronger. As for non-medical ordinary non-woven fabric, because there is no melt-blown layer, does not have antibacterial ability.
2, suitable for a variety of sterilization methods
Since it has the antibacterial ability, it also needs the corresponding sterilization ability. High-quality medical non-woven cloth can be applied to a variety of sterilization methods, including pressure steam, ethylene oxide and hydrogen peroxide plasma sterilization methods. And ordinary non-woven medical, can not be applied to a variety of sterilization methods.
3. Quality control
medical non-woven fabrics need to pass the relevant product quality control system certification, in the production process for each step of the product has strict standards and requirements.
Mr. Bi Huichuan has rich experience in the production of polypropylene spunbonded non-woven fabric. In April 1996, he established Qingdao Jufuxiang Plastic Industry Co., LTD. (the predecessor of Qingdao Furuixiang Plastic Technology Co., LTD.), which is committed to the production and development of SMS, SS, S polypropylene spunbonded non-woven fabric.
- Advantages of medical non-woven fabric
- Development prospect of textile industry!
- medical non-woven fabric!
- Textile industry operation pressure!
- Furuixiang medical non-woven fabric!
- Green transformation of textile industry chain!
- Fu Ruixiang production medical non-woven fabric!
- January - September textile industry operation!
- characteristics of agricultural non-woven fabrics
- 2022 textile industry import and export status！